Pathways alumni can now access free LinkedIn Learning courses, courtesy of RBC Future Launch!
RBC, a loyal partner of Pathways, is committed to supporting Canadian youth by helping them develop new skills, grow their networks, gain work experience, and enhance their well-being.
RBC has generously donated LinkedIn Learning licenses exclusively to Pathways alumni to help support their personal and career development.
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a networking platform that is essential for career development and personal branding in the digital age. By using LinkedIn, you can connect with employees and experts in a variety of fields and interests. By showing your past and present experience, you can advertise yourself in your profile. LinkedIn searches are commonality among recruiters as over 35 million hires have been done through LinkedIn.
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is the largest skills focused e-learning platform today, used by millions of individuals across the world. By joining LinkedIn Learning, you will get access to:
- A library of over 16,000 courses in seven languages on 5,000+ subjects across the business, creative, and technology fields (including music production, risk management, and leadership).
- Courses taught by industry experts from across the globe who inspire and engage learners.
- Macro- and micro-learning content available 24/7 on desktop and mobile, and even offline.
- The opportunity to acquire valuable skills and certifications, as well as earn LinkedIn profile badges.
- For more information regarding how LinkedIn Learning can aid you in your upcoming job search, please watch this information video here.
Licenses are valid until May 1, 2022. Please note there are a limited number of licenses and they will be dispatched first-come first-serve basis.
To register, please complete the form below. Once you’ve registered, an invitation will be sent to you via email within 5 business days.