At Northbridge, our Underwriting team offers customized solutions for our small business commercial clients when they need insurance to cover all classes of risk. Our Underwriting Assistant Student works hard to provide support to our underwriters, performing administrative tasks that allow the underwriting team to best serve our customers.
The Underwriting Assistant Student will use their strong customer service skills to work with our Broker partners, verifying information needed to get the job done. They are extremely detail-oriented, accurate, and have a strong desire to complete tasks quickly – while always wanting to lend a helping hand.
In other words, they’re awesome! If you are too, consider joining us to support our Underwriting team!
You’re great at:
- Providing administrative support and other related duties as needed.
- Applying best business practices to ensure service and quality standards.
- Developing a solid understanding of systems, workflows, and guidelines to fulfill work assignments.
- Working closely with business partners and co-workers to develop positive relationships.
- Completed or ongoing post-secondary education.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Excel.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A demonstrated flexibility to work both independently and within a team.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume, via email to [email protected] quoting Job Code “Pathways – “Underwriting” in the subject line. Deadline : March 15th, 2024
Northbridge welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below.
All offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment and educational verifications.