Job title: File Clerk (Summer Internship)
Employer: Stockwoods LLP
Application deadline: June 9, 2023
Location: 77 King Street W. Toronto, ON
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Stockwoods LLP has been a leading Toronto-based litigation boutique since its founding in 1979. The firm’s practice is unique among top-ranked litigation firms, ranging from high-stakes commercial litigation through all forms of regulatory and administrative matters, to sophisticated criminal litigation. Its lawyers regularly appear in the Ontario and Federal Courts, the Supreme Court of Canada and in other jurisdictions nationwide, as well as before a wide range of administrative tribunals. While the firm’s lawyers routinely appear in high-profile public disputes before the courts, they also frequently advise and represent clients on difficult challenges outside the public eye.
Stockwoods is looking for a File Clerk to assist in organized file management and maintenance. You will be expected to organize and prepare files for offsite storage. This may include the digitalization of some important documents. A serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection is essential.
- Assisting Admin Staff with sorting through files according to content and significance
- Scanning and uploading documents into document management system
- Storing and indexing all paperwork in its designated place
- Assist with the updating and monitoring of the closed files inventory
- Following policies and confidentiality mandates to safeguard data
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to find and organize both paper and online documentation
- Knowledge of office rules, standards, online security and safe work practices when performing duties.
- Dependable with a respect to policies procedures
Please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources – [email protected]